Tag Info

New answers tagged


I recently traveled to Canada for business. At the Immigration I presented my Invitation Letter (basically a document signed by company that asked me to come to Canada with all information about my work and the reason for which they need me in Canada). This document and the return ticket have been enough to enter in Canada for business. -- updated -- I'm ...

Top 50 recent answers are included