Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Since you are now of the drafting age you should probably resolve your Army status before attempting to visit Israel. You can look at this post on Expat Exchange that seems to be specifically on point for your issue. EDIT Since there seems to be a question about the Expat Exchange Post here are a few more: http://idf-law.com/idf-army-status-faq/ ...


The answer on your question: YES As written on Taiwan's goverment website you may enter to Taiwan for up to 90 days without visa. With multiple entry visa to China you may return to Xiamen as well.


There are very few options in Israel for this type of cards but there probably even fewer ones in English. The ones I found so far would be from Israel Post, although it does seem that you can only reload the card at a postal branch in Israel. And Net+ which is a UK company but supposedly available in Israel.


I live in Thailand and have never seen anyone naked at any of the Thai landmarks or tourist places. If they did go au natural, they would soon be arrested - it would be quite serious here. Last year during the Song Kran (Thai New Year - a protracted celebration and 3 to 4 day water fight the whole country over - also know as "the water festival" by ...


It seems pretty clear that going to Germany for any length of time ends your stay in the US; your subsequent entry in the US would be a separate visit. from the ESTA site (https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1126/kw/esta/session/L3RpbWUvMTQxMDg1MTk3MS9zaWQvUENOeEJ3Mm0%3D): Your ESTA authorization is generally valid for multiple trips over a ...


Generally speaking if you are a citizen of both countries you don't have to receive visa as an Israeli citizen you can receive it as a German citizen for the purpose of visiting Startup Acceleration program. Secondly even with a B1/B2 visa in your passport your "default stay" doesn't have to granted for 6 months. 6 months is the maximum that it can be ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible