Tag Info

New answers tagged


It is the Rock of Cashel. The Wikipedia article says, The rock originated in the Devil’s Bit, a mountain 20 miles (30 km) north of Cashel, when St. Patrick banished Satan from a cave, resulting in the Rock’s landing in Cashel. Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St Patrick in the 5th century. The Rock of ...


This is the Rock of Cashel. Located at Cashel, County Tipperary, Ireland. This castle is also known as: Cashel of the Kings and St. Patrick's Rock.


The problem is that the Pakistani embassy do not renew the Passport in advance of 6 months. Which means I can only apply for a new passport at Pakistan embassy on or after 27 September 2015. You can request an emergency passport; they will ask you for a reason and you can state that you need it for visa applications. The other option here is that ...


Game of Thrones is filmed in various places worldwide, not just Ireland. This map gives you a good breakdown. Many of the castles and other locations are actually filmed in several different locations combined with computer graphics, so don't expect to be able to find something exactly like what you see in the show. In Ireland there are two castles that ...


The Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council has detailed information on their website: http://www.visitcausewaycoastandglens.com/Game-Of-Thrones-A140 http://www.visitcausewaycoastandglens.com/Portals/0/GameOfThrones/GoTFilmingMap.pdf

Top 50 recent answers are included