Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


It's been a long time since I used an InterRail pass, but in practice, the basic assumption is that your country of citizenship is your country of residence. If you think about it, there's no other feasible option: if Lukasz shows up in Germany and buys an IR pass with his Polish passport, there's no possible way for the DB ticket office, or any DB ticket ...


As you live and work in Germany (I assume you're in Germany for more than 180 days/year) you cannot use the InterRail pass in Germany. Claiming to reside in Poland while you actually live in Germany would be a fraud. Take your proof of residence (Meldebescheinigung) with you on the trip to prove your current adress (if asked by a conductor). It should be ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible