Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


If you saw a single point of light and it was flame like, then it may have been an oil platform flaring off, as there are quite few of them scattered through the area. If it was multiple points of bright light, it would have been squid fishermen. Occasionally you will see a single boat, but usually they congregate in an area, so as to benefit from each ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible