New answers tagged


You shouldn't have any issues from this. Many people visiting the US (or on work visas) take brief visits to Mexico or Canada. And you returned correctly through a border and were properly admitted. If you didn't get a new admission stamp, you are allowed to remain in the US until the date that was written on your previous admission stamp (or later, if you ...


Just called the border guards at Lacolle (Canadian port of entry used by the New York-Montreal Train) and they said it's fine to hand in a printout of an electronic I94 :)


According to the official CBP website, you can still get a paper I-94 upon arrival by air: Upon arrival, a CBP officer stamps the travel document of each arriving non-immigrant traveler with the admission date, the class of admission, and the date that the traveler is admitted until. If a traveler would like a paper Form I-94, one can be requested during ...

Top 50 recent answers are included