New answers tagged


If the items are for your personal use, especially if they are unboxed, and you will be departing the country with them, then it is very unlikely that you would attract any attention. The restrictions typically relate to goods and gifts that would be left in the Kingdom. I am a software developer based in HK and I travel 20+ times a year through BKK. I ...

Top 50 recent answers are included