Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I just found this 深圳极速赛车场 https://goo.gl/maps/i8mMLst5Ekm It a bit far tho. But I was told a taxi ride from the border is about 100-200buk hkd? It seem they even have rental for 100cc Yamaha gokart (the fast kind). Will be going there and giving it a try sometime next month.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible