Tag Info

New answers tagged


If Finnair gave you an itinerary using those two flights, then they feel it is a legal, doable connection. It seems short, but that late at night there may not be much traffic so connections might be easier to do. If you are putting the two flights together yourself, then personally I would allow more time. In both cases, if your Hong Kong flight is ...

Top 50 recent answers are included