Tag Info

New answers tagged


Yes, there's a 'rest area' of sorts if you can get airside, according to sleepinginairports, and the airport is open 24 hours. Nothing great though, unless you pay - there are hotels available. Rest Zone - The Kainuu Lounge is a space that is open to all passengers who are looking to a quiet place to rest and relax between flights. They don't offer ...

Top 50 recent answers are included