Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The nasty side effects are more likely from mefloquine than from atovaquone/proguanil or doxycycline. Given "trekking" you should definitely take prophylaxis - and be sure to start the course before you arrive in Myanmar. I (no doctor!) would advise against mefloquine, though that is cheaper. The side effects can be nasty (in my case vision quite badly ...


Apart from all the useful information given in the answers above, you can carry a pack of Adult diapers. (http://www.healthkart.com/personal-care/elderly-care/adult-diapers?navKey=SCT-pc-dia). A friend of mine had a similar situation about 8 years back when we didnt have these diapers available at ease so he had to just use a largest baby one, somehow and ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible