Tag Info

New answers tagged


Spanish citizen do not require a visa to enter Guatemala for 90 days. I would therefore in general advise her to use the Spanish passport since there will be no questions at immigration. She can then have her Guatemalan passport renewed, once inside the country. If the immigration officer sees the expired passport, there is a chance that he will let her go ...


Not familiar with specifics laws of Guatemala, but in general: You can usually enter your country of citizenship on any ID conclusively proving that citizenship (with varying degrees of hassle). An expired passport should suffice. However, she'd almost certainly need to obtain a new Guatemalan passport in order to leave (i.e. could not use the Spanish one ...

Top 50 recent answers are included