Tag Info

New answers tagged


Wikipedia reports that the system is currently in use in Germany, the Netherlands and in the UK. So your TSA-locked luggage can possibly be opened with the master key/code at Heathrow. But like Mark and Rory explained, I am not aware of any requirement to leave your luggage open (or to use a special system to make sure it can be opened for inspection) so a ...

Top 50 recent answers are included