Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The answer is: sure! Go straight to your embassy in Vienna. indeed, since you say you are "living in" .AT, that is where you should go. (If you went to the Paris one, they might just tell you - oh, go to the Vienna one since you're living there.) http://www.indianembassy.at/pages.php?id=19 "Issue of a duplicate passport, in case passport was lost, ...


If the item purchased is exported then it qualifies for VAT refunds under most schemes. However the person whose name is on the paperwork is the one who has to apply for the VAT refund when leaving the country. So the question will be, if the store is willing to allow a French citizen to pay and put the foreigners name on the paperwork.


Here's an adapter that does exactly what you want (it is type F, but type E will also fit AFAIK). If you can not get that adapter for any reason, you can always buy a separate grounding pin and install it (at your own risk), I would ask an electrician to do it.


Note - as Vince importantly pointed out, Les Arcs (gare == bourg-st-maurice) is perhaps the French ski station which is best-served by train! For the record, I just clicked here http://www.voyages-sncf.com and entered "Bruxelles" "Bourg Saint Maurice" There are a number of connections of about 7-8 hours, generally via Lyon. Or you could fly to Chambery ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible