Tag Info

New answers tagged


Finland is part of the Schengen area, thus generally the same visa rules apply as with any other Schengen country. With a Schengen visa you can stay in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. Some Schengen countries issue national long-stay visas but Finland does not. The police may extend the visa validity under exceptional ...

Top 50 recent answers are included