Tag Info

New answers tagged


Assuming that you have a Schengen visa issued under Regulation 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code) or one of its amendments and it has not expired etc etc then you would be entitled to enter any member state in the same way any other Schengen visa holder can. Despite different terms and conditions applied when it is issued to each and every holder, there is ...


There is no minimum age threshold where a child can be exempt from the requirements. Malagasy people are visa nationals and so each child must have an entry clearance in their own passport. In the pre 9/11 era, children could travel with an amendment in their parent's passport, but it is no longer allowed. As a knock-on effect to requiring separate ...

Top 50 recent answers are included