Tag Info

New answers tagged


No matter where you are flying from, where you are flying to - if you are transiting in the US you will need: Visa to enter the US (if you are not already eligible). Pass through customs clearance. This means that whatever you are carrying has to be allowed to enter the US. In other words, if there are certain exceptions afforded to you at your destination ...

Top 50 recent answers are included