New answers tagged


No. The UK is not in the Schengen area (area without border checks) so you need a passport: Can I use my driving licence as an ID document at the border? NO - A driving licence isn't a travel document. You'll need a valid national identity card or passport. FAQs - Travel documents for EU nationals (NB: a UK driving licence is not the same thing ...

Top 50 recent answers are included