Tag Info

New answers tagged


Obviously, for every visa there are requirements, and if you don't meet them, you likely won't get the visa. There's no way around that. So in this case, they wanted two things: Evidence of cash in your bank statements to support yourself during the trip. They generally ask for the past 3 months to show that you haven't just dumped a large sum in to ...


Short Answer: You need a visa. I don't think you'll be able to start your journey as the Qatar Airways check-in counter will refuse to give you a boarding pass because your flight is to Dubai and you do not have documentation showing that you can enter Dubai. Assuming somehow that you are able to get a boarding pass and check-in your luggage; your ...

Top 50 recent answers are included