Tag Info

New answers tagged


Having a “common format” residence permit from an EEA country does allow you to transit in the UK (see in particular pp. 7-9) even if you are a DATV national (which is the case of citizens of Ecuador). A common format residence permit looks like this.

Top 50 recent answers are included