Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


None, except the obvious: following the rules for the sake of following the rules, instead of their intent. The ziplock bag exists as a convenient (and IMHO rather clever) way to visualize the liquids rules: you're allowed 1 ziplock bag of size 1 liter/quart containing items with up to 3 fl.oz/100ml of liquid/gel each, and the TSA even brands this as the ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible