Tag Info

New answers tagged


As long as you stay within the Schengen area, you only need a single entry visa. EDIT References http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/ Single vs. Multiple entry Schengen visa, for Spain and France?


Disney Cruise Line also disallows children under 6 months (or 12 months for certain longer itineraries) beginning last year. http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2014/07/disney-cruise-lines-infant-policy-changes-effective-7182014/

Top 50 recent answers are included