Tag Info

New answers tagged


The short answer is 'no', there are some provisions in UK law that cover emergency cases but attending a funeral is not covered. There are no short cuts. Even if the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs asks them to facilitate an application, it still goes through the whole rigmarole. For reference purposes, your case is governed by Paragraph 41 of the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included