Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


According to the UK Border Agency, you do need an "airside transit" visa. It appears that this will require a visit to the British Embassy in La Paz, mailing your passport to Brazil, and paying a fee of US$86. You might want to consider a flight which transits through a Schengen country instead.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible