New answers tagged


Almost a month ago I had a violent accident in Bolivia. Luckily, I'm pretty good, but do not want this happen to someone else, so I'll tell you my experience. 01/04/16 Patty and I traveled to Bolivia. We had a whole plan between La Paz, Uyuni, Copacabana, Puno and Cusco. As we wanted everything to go well, reaching La Paz we bought our tickets and tours in ...


Since reclaiming and rechecking the luggage requires you to go through immigration, you will need a Bolivian visa to do so. The visa costs $160 and requires you to show a hotel reservation.

Top 50 recent answers are included