Tag Info

New answers tagged


Define "reasonable". The distance isn't a problem, road conditions shouldn't be either (but don't expect US style superhighways) except some parts maybe in winter (snow and icing). There might be rental agencies disallowing entry into Poland in their vehicles (crime statistics...) but you'd have to check that with your chosen rental agency and I seriously ...

Top 50 recent answers are included