Tag Info

New answers tagged


I did this once - a few years ago. I arrived in Beijing on Emirates Airways and was transferring to a domestic flight on China Airlines. The three legs (London to Dubai to Beijing to Dalian) were on the same ticket/reservation. If I remember correctly, I did have to go through the passport and visa checks in Beijing airport. I also had to get and recheck ...

Top 50 recent answers are included