Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


According to the official EU website: In addition to their own valid passport or ID card, all children travelling: alone; or with adults who are not their legal guardian; or with only one parent may need an extra (official) document signed by their parents, second parent or legal guardian(s) authorising them to travel. You should first ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible