Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


A follow up to my prior note as requested. I emailed Home Affairs every week between March & May 2015 requesting that my overstay be waived due to valid medical reasons. I included all the required documentation from doctors & hospitals. I also included a cover letter to make it as clear as possible that my absence from my post as a Peace Corps ...


Have you already received some official confirmation of your British citizenship? If so, you can probably enter with that, possibly in combination with your Australian passport. If you do not yet have official confirmation of your British citizenship, you have two options: Enter on your Australian passport and hope that the official determination on your ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible