Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The first letter is commonly called the booking class. It defines which bucket of seat availability there needs to be to be bookable. If you use something like Expert Flyer, or one of the other paid availability tools, you can check what's available on a given flight. The remainder is the full fare details I've just looked up a random Air Canada domestic ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible