Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


A transit visa is required if you are connecting in Canada to an international destination from the US, unless you're eligible for a visa waiver. Indian citizens are not. Are you a permanent resident of the US (a green card holder)? If so, you may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) from the Government of Canada, which is approved in several ...


I called the immigration for Canada. I asked them whether I need a transit visa if I am not changing terminal. They answered I needed the transit or visitor visa no matter what.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible