Travelling and working usually under one of several special arrangements between various countries for people younger than a certain age and lasting not longer than a year or two.

learn more… | top users | synonyms


I'm in the UK on a working holiday visa. How can I cancel the visa if I want to leave the country?

I am a New Zealander on a Working Holiday visa in the UK. I want to leave the UK before my visa expires to get the visa for the Netherlands before I turn 31. How long does it take to be considered ...