As per this question about US banks, I would like to know if any Australian bank offers an account with an ATM card (or Visa/Mastercard debit card) with no or low fees for travellers using them in ...
I have heard that the exchange rate of Nicaragua's currency is "pegged" to the US dollar, and varies at a fixed, predicable rate rather than varying naturally with the markets. What is the rate ...
On my last trip to Germany my credit cards (chip-based Visa and MasterCard) were declined more than usual. I've been there like 10 times and haven't noticed this before but on this trip train ticket ...
While traveling I ran into two situations where my credit card was not accepted. I mainly use MasterCard. In China (although 10 years ago) Visa was accepted in most stores, but MasterCard was not. In ...
I'm travelling around Europe and want to convert some money to Euros. What's the most cost-effective way of doing this? Should I convert as much as I think I'm going to need in one go, or withdraw ...
I'm Australian, flying into Istanbul Turkey tomorrow (Ataturk airport) and I know from last year's trip that I must pay a visa fee upon entry. But last year I crossed by land from Bulgaria and this ...
I'm traveling from the US to Europe in a few weeks. What's the best method of exchanging dollars for Euros? I imagine there's options like: at the airport when you arrive in Europe at a bank in ...
Recently my wife and I traveled to Italy and before we left we got about 85% of our money in travelers checks and the other 15% we carried on in cash. When we arrived there, no one would take our ...