Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a car (2002 Ford Taurus) and moving to USA (Washington state).

How to import car from Canada (BC) into USA (Washington state)?

Which documents do I need to have? Approximate What amount of fee I need to pay?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Kate Gregory, Ankur Banerjee Aug 20 '12 at 18:39

Questions on Travel Stack Exchange are expected to relate to traveling within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Hi Vitaliy, welcome to Travel.SE. It sounds like you are asking a question about moving residences, which isn't exactly what this Q&A site is for. Please feel free to edit the question or otherwise browse the site for all your travel-related queries! –  Ankur Banerjee Aug 20 '12 at 18:39
you could also show your support for the Expat proposal where your question would likely be more suitable. –  Mark Mayo Aug 20 '12 at 18:40
Consider posting this on InterNations. Until Expats.SE is online, this is a good resource for connecting with other expats. –  user82 Aug 20 '12 at 20:24