Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'll be renting a uhaul truck for one way move from Ottawa to Toronto in couple of weeks and I'm wondering whether there's a Canadian equivalent of Super Safemove damage coverage insurance? Only safemove is available in Canada which does not cover third party damage (damage done to others and their property). I've rented the same truck before with Safemove coverage without knowing this and now I realize that I really should get one this time. I've tried to find suitable insurance company that would help me with it but couldn't find any.

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Kate Gregory, mindcorrosive, RoflcoptrException, Ankur Banerjee Dec 5 '11 at 9:48

Questions on Travel Stack Exchange are expected to relate to traveling within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Hi Joseph, welcome to Travel.SE. Unfortunately, this question does not fall under the scope of this Q&A site as defined in our FAQ. I'm sorry I have to close this. Do stick around and ask any travel-related questions you have though! – Ankur Banerjee Dec 5 '11 at 9:48