Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm trying to evaluate the tax over income (monthly and yearly) and I couldn't get a full grasp of it, anyone working there can give some insight about how to calculate all taxes?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by RoflcoptrException, Mark Mayo Nov 30 '11 at 10:14

Questions on Travel Stack Exchange are expected to relate to traveling within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

See how fast this question gets closed ;). I won't vote to close, but I am afraid that I am part of minority that considers immigrating traveling too. –  andra Nov 30 '11 at 10:08
It really depends on your permit. Permanent stay? Limited stay? Cross-border commuter? –  RoflcoptrException Nov 30 '11 at 10:11
Hi Ricardo, and welcome to Travel.SE. We are trying to keep immigration and working questions off-topic, unless asking about the travel of getting to the place (visas, for example). Please feel free to rephrase, or consider committing to the Immigration Stackexchange website: area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/10331/immigration –  Mark Mayo Nov 30 '11 at 10:14
Sorry for the off-topic, really didn't know. I'll check out that url. Thanks –  Ricardo Rodrigues Nov 30 '11 at 10:17
Hey no worries, happens often. Feel free to ask any other questions that are about travel :) –  Mark Mayo Nov 30 '11 at 10:36

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.