Short version: Which places could we add extra days to (excluding cities before the 13th, because of the match in Lviv)?
We are especially interested in things that are not the typical thing to do or that it is hard to find information about online.
Long version: We are a group of 6 that are planning a road trip from June 9th to July 1st next summer and would greatly appreciate some ideas on what to see and what to do at the specific places. We have searched a bit on sites like Tripadvisor and found interesting things to do in some of the places, but are looking for more! Especially things that are not easy to find/common.
The plan right now is:
- June 9 - Norway to Stockholm
- June 10 - Stockholm to Tallinn (by ferry)
- June 11 - Tallinn to Riga
- June 12 - Riga to Vilnius
- June 13 - Vilnius to Lviv (watching the UEFA EURO match)
- June 14 - Lviv
- June 15 - Lviv to Krakow
- June 16 - Krakow to Bratislava
- June 17 - Bratislava to Budapest
- June 18 - Budapest
- June 19 - Budapest to Zagreb
- June 20 - Zagreb to Ljubljana
- June 21 - Ljubljana
- June 22 - Ljubljana to Salsburg
- June 23 - Salsburg to Praha
- June 24 - Praha
June 25 to 27 is open for ideas
June 28 - Praha/Other City to Werchter, Belgium (Music Festival)
- June 29 to July 1 - Werchter
Then home in one way or another. The main goal is to have fun and the second goal is to cross off the maximum amount of countries.
June 25th to June 27th is open and some of the cities after the 13th can be added extra days. Which cities do you propose? Or do you propose a different route between Lviv and Werchter entirely?