Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm a Russian citizen, but I study in England and have a Tier 4 Student Visa. Can I apply for a Shengen tourist visa here, in England, without going to Russia?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

Yes. In fact you can obtain the form online both in English and Russian.

Then follow the process on how to decide which consulate to apply to - but since most of them are in London, you should almost certainly be able to visit one of those, or adjust your plans slightly so that you first enter a Schengen country which DOES have a consulate in London :)

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.