Sign up ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

This question already has an answer here:

I am a Filipino living in Dubai and I have a two year visa for the UK. I need to travel to Spain, can I do this using my UK visa ?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Gagravarr, Dirty-flow, vartec, VMAtm, Aditya Somani Aug 13 '14 at 13:40

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

1 Answer 1

UK is not part ot the Schengen area so the UK visa doesn't allow you to visit Spain. You will need a Schengen visa.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.