Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Do I need a single entry or a multiple entry Schengen if I am travelling on a Disney cruise that starts in Barcelona and then calls on ports in France then Italy?

share|improve this question

If the cruise does not call at any port outside the Schengen area, a single-entry visa should be enough as no border checks are required in this case (cf. annex VI of the Schengen Borders code).

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.