I am planning a trip in India around june 2015.
The best trips I have done so far, were those where I took the time to visit a place thoroughly without feeling rushed.
I'd like to stay about 1 month in India. I know the country is huge and it's impossible to visit all of it during this amount of time. This is why I would like to focus on a few regions.
My areas of interest that I want to focus on are
- mostly photography, food and nature.
- I am a big fan of indian cuisine and I would like to experiment as much as possible.
- Also, I plan on taking a lot of photos in India.
- Be it rural, urban or in the nature. I am fairly in shape, so I also plan on doing some trekking to see nature spots.
- I also am interested in visiting temples, but my trip won't revolve around this.
From your experiences, can you please advise on which regions I should visit to experience India at its best ? Pointers as to which regions are best to visit during summer time would be appreciated.