Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.





Do I need a transit visa for Paris, as departure and arrival is from the same terminal (2E)?

share|improve this question

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo, Dirty-flow, drat, Vince, Karlson Jul 2 '14 at 11:20

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

What is your nationality? Also, please don't shout, it makes it very hard to read... –  Gagravarr Jul 2 '14 at 5:36

1 Answer 1

Sint Maarten is not in the Schengen area and terminal 2E is used for international non-Schengen flights so airside transit should be possible. Depending on your citizenship and a few other details, it means either that you can transit without visa or will require an airport transit visa (but not a regular Schengen visa).

See also Do I need a visa to transit in the Schengen area? for a full explanation of the rules.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.