Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

When people rent cars one-way, the car rental company needs to return the car. In countries such as Sweden, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, those cars are listed online and people can rent the car very cheaply or for free, provided that they move it from A to B within a specified time and don't make big detours. Is there any such service in the USA?

share|improve this question
See travel.stackexchange.com/questions/8373, though standbylocations.com is now imoova.com . –  choster Jun 1 at 6:05
@choster Make that an answer! –  dlanod Jun 2 at 0:39

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.