- I am travelling from Delhi to Dubai via Air India on 22.05.2014 and will land in Dubai at 22:45 pm.
- next flight from Dubai to Istanbul (turkey) via Turkish Airlines on 23.05.2014 at 5:40 am (after 7 hours).
- I have booked both flight on my own, separately, hence technically they are not connecting flights.
- I will not be leaving airport. I do not have a visa for Dubai but I do have a visa for Turkey.
Could you please confirm the following:
- Will I get "ok to board" confirmation on Delhi airport (India) for travelling to Dubai (UAE) without a Dubai visa?
- Do I need a visa to stay at Dubai airport?
- I will have luggage, how do I collect my luggage at Dubai airport for onward journey to Turkey without going through passport control?