I've been in Sweden for some time now, but never had a chance to go on a moose safari so far. To clear up any confusion, this is the kind of trip where you walk around through the forest, enjoy the fresh air and shoot moose with your camera.
Here's one specimen, in all its glory
Some requirements and notes:
- I'm currently residing in Småland, so a close location would be nice. Failing that, anything south of Stockholm is an option.
- I'd prefer a place easily accessible by bus or other public transport (I don't currently own a car, and hiring is kind of expensive in Sweden). Bonus points if the journey starts from a nearby town or a city.
- Price is not very important, as long as it's good value
- Sharing personal experiences will be highly appreciated
- I can hunt down additional information about a location myself, as long as I'm pointed in the right direction.