I am in a bit of a situation. For grad school I have been applying to different schools outside the U.S. and I have been accepted to a school in Switzerland.
I know the application process for visas takes some time and so I would like to get started sooner than later. But I am still waiting to hear from a couple other schools (in different countries). Can I apply for a visa in Switzerland and then change my mind if I am accepted into another schools that was my first choice? If anybody has any input about this I would appreciate it since I am new to all this.