Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am from Pakistan and working here in Italy. I have a work permit visa which is of single entry. I need to visit my homeland for a serious matter. How can I get multiple entries permit?

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Karlson, Dirty-flow, Mark Mayo, choster, Vince Feb 3 '14 at 8:06

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions about immigration or moving for extended periods of time (studies or employment, among others) are off-topic. See the meta post Is it OK to ask questions about migration?." – Karlson, Dirty-flow, Mark Mayo, choster, Vince
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to travel.SE. Do you have a visa type D? –  Karlson Feb 1 '14 at 18:20
yes it is of type D. –  aanzish butt Feb 1 '14 at 18:33
While immigration questions for long term immigration are off topic here ( Please see help center ) you may be able to obtain re-entry permit from the police station: vfsglobal.com/italy/kenya/reentry.html –  Karlson Feb 1 '14 at 19:13
can i apply for it before leaving Italy? –  aanzish butt Feb 1 '14 at 19:21
Since you have to get it from the Police Station I don't see you being able to do it from outside the country. –  Karlson Feb 1 '14 at 19:22