Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

I'm flying from Los Angeles to London with one stop at Vancouver International Airport to change planes in the same flight. I have both current Spanish passport and ESTA.

Do I need to apply for visa to connect through Canada without exiting the airport?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Karlson, choster, Vince, Gagravarr, Dirty-flow Jan 30 '14 at 17:59

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Another related question:… – Karlson Jan 30 '14 at 16:42

Spanish citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada for short-term stays, including transit. The only requirement is that you have proof of onward travel (which obviously you will), and sufficient funds for your stay in Canada (which would be $0 given you are only in transit).

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.