Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

My wife (a Chinese nationalist living in the US) and I would like to visit England & France (trip starting June 25th to France first) when should we meet with the French & British Consulates and get the Biometrics the British need.

share|improve this question

closed as unclear what you're asking by Ankur Banerjee Jan 8 '14 at 12:07

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to travel.SE. Can you clarify what your actual concerns are? As your question stands the answer: "Before the trip starts" will be just as valid as any other provided. Please review help center section on asking questions for guidance. –  Karlson Jan 7 '14 at 15:48