Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am travelling from Ottawa, Canada to Munich, Germany with a Greek passport. My flight goes through Philadelphia. I travelled to the US before without a visa (Greece is in the US Visa Waiver Program) but I don't remember if I had to do some paperwork back then.

Do I need to prepare anything before I change flights in US ground, or do I just show up there with my passport?

Additional info:

  • My passport doesn't expire until a couple of years from now.
  • I have an (expired) US tourist visa, as I had travelled to the US before Greece entered in the Visa Waiver Program.
share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Flimzy, Doc, HaLaBi, choster, Karlson Nov 8 '13 at 3:06

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

The very page you linked talks about completing an ESTA; you will need to do that. –  Nate Eldredge Nov 8 '13 at 1:31

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.